Buy new or used Modular formwork
PASCHAL Modular formwork: versatile and flexible
PASCHAL modular formwork is the tried and tested universal formwork for systematic formwork according to the modular principle. Due to the flexible variety of methods of use, Modular formwork is suitable for foundations, walls, columns, beams, shafts as well as gardening and landscaping work and the production of prefabricated components.
PASCHAL Modular formwork is known for its extreme durability due to the robust flat steel frame, just as is the case with the LOGO.3 formwork. A real all-rounder, PASCHAL Modular formwork is compatible with all PASCHAL systems.
The Modular keybolts are used as a universal connecting piece for all panels and accessories
Overview of all the benefits of our Modular universal formwork:
- Various areas of application - well-balanced panel selection makes gang-forming possible even for complicated layout plans
- Hand-set and large-size formwork
- Long product life cycle - due to the robust and repair-friendly flat steel frame
- Universal connecting piece - the Modular keybolts are used for all panels and accessories
- No need of little 'gap fillers' (additional formwork) - fits to every floor plan to the nearest centimeter thanks to well-balanced panel selection and compensation elements
Buy used PASCHAL Modular formwork in our special offer store!
In the PASCHAL Special offer store, you can buy used PASCHAL Modular formwork at low prices. You can also find interesting offers on other PASCHAL wall formwork. Our materials are offered in three product categories: Premium formwork (K1), standard used formwork (K2) or formwork in need of renovation.
Buying and renting wall formwork
We would be happy to advice at any time if you have any questions about our products. We would be happy to support you with our expertise in creating an appropriate and effective formwork solution for you project.
Just call us or send an e-mail.
Tel. +49 (0) 78 32 / 71-0
Hint: You can find all accessories for the PASCHAL Modular formwork here.
|Read our Manual
|Request Technical Information