Lateral protection system Secuset
Reliable lateral protection with Secuset
Occupational safety on construction sites has the highest priority! The professional lateral protection system from PASCHAL complies with the latest safety standard DIN EN 13374, thus making a significant contribution to smooth and safe construction workflows. Key element is the railing post, which can be used for a range of applications when combined with various connecting parts. Thanks to the flexible application of the lateral protection system, you will save on investment, transport and storage costs.
Quick, easy assembly
A pullout-resistant click method makes the railing posts particularly easy and safe to install. Due to the self-explanatory, logical setup, the lateral protection is quick and safe to assemble and ready for immediate use.
All benefits of our lateral protection system Secuset at a glance:
- Highest Safety - Secuset complies with the latest safety standard DIN EN 13374
- Different areas of application - for wall formwork, slab formwork, window and door openings, concrete slabs and exposed slab edges as well as upper wall edges
- Quick and easy assembly - thanks to the pullout-resistant click method
- Use with protection fence or wooden planks
- Long service life - all components of the fall protection system are hot-dip galvanized and meet the highest quality standards
You can rely on PASCHAL - the formwork and shoring experts
We would be delighted to advise you and help you find the right formwork solution for your construction project.
Phone +49 (0) 78 32 / 71-0
|Request Technical Information|