Intelligent concrete monitoring in real time with PASCHAL Maturix™
Thanks to real-time monitoring, PASCHAL Maturix™ facilitates the efficient concreting process and, at the same, time provides well-founded evaluations.
Save time, reduce costs
Based on the real-time analysis of the concrete strength, the optimal time for dismantling is determined. As a result, the number of defects due to early dismantling is reduced on the one hand, and, on the other hand, there are no unnecessary waiting times during the concrete maturity phase.
The user receives a convenient notification as soon as the target value has been reached or if there is too much difference in the internal temperature.
In order to guarantee the best possible concrete quality, the concrete temperature can be controlled and adjusted from any location by means of heating and cooling systems.
Simple evaluation of measurement data
The Maturix software is a user-friendly web-based application that can be accessed from anywhere. Thanks to the analyses and the recorded digital documentation of measurement results, the administrative effort is significantly reduced. The well-founded data also provide the basis for decisions and serve as proof of quality.
All benefits of PASCHAL Maturix™ at a glance:
- Save time - no unnecessary waiting times during the concrete maturity phase
- Reduce costs - Reducing the number of defects due to early dismantling
- Increased production output - better planning and optimal use of capacity due to transmission of the required concrete curing time
- Real-time analysis of the concrete maturity status
- Simple evaluation of measurement data - digital evaluation via the user-friendly, web-based Maturix software
Professional technical advice from our formwork experts
Do you have any questions about our products? Contact our experts by phone or email - they will be happy to help you.
Phone: +49 (0) 78 32 / 71-0